Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its over already!!?? :(

So today was the last day of the amazing arts festival. I would have to say that this was probably the most fun I've had at the festival. The night performance was probably the best yet. We had some hip hop, Khmer rap, folk dance, and so much more. I feel that at this festival I bonded a bit more with my fellow travelers as well as a whole lot with Man Mens Students. I'm going to miss the workshops because that means no more free Khmer music lessons but also because I dont get to experience more of the art from the culture. Hopefully I can get another chance to experience this amazing festival somewhere in the near future. Until next time guys. Oh one more thing Happy Birthday big bro.
Barros

1 comment:

  1. Gman,
    Can't understand why my prior posts were deleted.Thinking of you. Safe home. x Cap'n Ron

    ReplyDelete